Enhance Your Products
D-Lux Screen Printing manufactures some of the highest quality nameplates and graphic overlays for original equipment manufacturers (OEM).
Graphic overlays and nameplates are high performance functional products that can also enhance the appearance of your product. Both the graphic design and the material can differentiate your product from your competitors.
Typically Polycarbonate and Polyester represent the materials of choice for graphic overlays. These can be second surface printed, which protects the inks from scuffing and wear; a key feature for graphic overlays and panels. For membrane switches polyester is preferred for high activation panels, typically 1,000,000 or more and where chemical resistance is required. Polycarbonate is still a good product for many graphic overlays, switches and panels.
This can include:
- Embossing of keypads (functional), enhancements – Emboss around keypads (rail), borders and logos.
- Selective hardcoat textures for matte / gloss appearances around keypads and windows.
- Hardcoated materials and printed hardcoat textures protect graphic overlays further from chemicals, sunlight and abrasion.
- Tinted windows for LED and LCD display panels.
- Special shapes can be die cut to meet any of your requirements.
- Translucent graphics for back lighted display panels, indicator lights and keypads.
- Overlaminations for improved scuff resistance, outdoor performance (Tedlar), or ability to add information (typing & writing).
- Doming for an enhanced appearance that emulates molded plastic. Improves outdoor performance by 10 years.
Our Experts Will Assist You
Let D-Lux Screen Printing help in the material and atheistic design of your graphic overlay. D-Lux Screen Printing can offer material and process recommendations (screened adhesive vs. die cut adhesive) for cost saving constructions without effecting the appearance or performance of your nameplate, graphic overlay or panel.